This guide will be your primary tool for planning, preparing and reviewing your SXSW Session:
- Stay up to date on important timelines and deadlines, and find links to important SXSW information.
- Help you and your speakers meet important deadlines and keep track of the status of special requests.
- Review and make minor edits to your session information and provide additional materials.
- Confirm the day, time and location of your session and review maps and room set ups.
- Review the audio/video equipment available for your session.
- Arrange for Day Passes for your speakers.